Ce forum est maintenant fermé, seule cette archive statique reste consultable.
  FORUM Rue-Montgallet.com
  OS alternatifs
  Autre

[Topic Unique] Knoppix

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

[Topic Unique] Knoppix

n°7375
nico95
A la poursuite du SMS Staÿle
Profil : Dinosaure
Posté le 05-11-2003 à 19:23:09  

site généraliste : http://knoppixfr.tuxfamily.org

"Knoppix, on n'a jamais vu autant de fonctionnalités sur un CD !"

et c'est bien vrai.
simple.
complet.
sans rien installer.

Comment ça marche ?
1 - downloader un fichier ISO de 650Mo (quand même)
2 - downloader 2-3 outils de configurations (langage, connection au net, ...)
3 - utiliser les (2) sur le (1)
4 - graver l'image
5 - rebooter, et laisser faire.

Pour moi, il a tout détecter !
nforce 2 ok
reseau ok
video ok
son ok
les DD (PATA et SATA) ok
les graveurs ok

... terriblement pratique !!!!
Et peut s'installer en local ! (parce que le cd ... bah c'est un peu long quand même ...)

essayez-le, vous m'en direz des nouvelles !

mood
Pub
Posté le 05-11-2003 à 19:23:09  

n°7378
bubblegum
Ca biche mec !
Profil : Habitué
Posté le 05-11-2003 à 19:54:23  

Linux pawa  :love:

---------------
Software is like sex
It's better when it's free
n°7386
lukefab
meuh
Posté le 05-11-2003 à 22:55:45  

BuBBleGuM a écrit :

Linux pawa  :love:  

je dirais même plus : debian powwwaaaa!!

---------------
Opera 8.51 pour Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, Mac OS X.
www.opera.com , c'est bon et sans morceau de pub dedans, mangez-en.
Un pingouin aux pommes ?
n°7393
bubblegum
Ca biche mec !
Posté le 06-11-2003 à 10:00:12  

Oué c'est vraix que knoppix est tiré de Debian

n°8461
amd93100
Posté le 14-01-2004 à 08:46:00  

salut j'ai dl knoppix 3.2, gravé etc... et je voudrais savoir comment on fait pour changé la resolution ? ( la mettre en 800*600) a la base elle est a 1024*768 !(je crois)

merci @+

n°14023
rigel
Profil : Jeune recrue
Posté le 01-11-2004 à 14:23:54  

Hi,

I have two doubts, if you don't bother to answer: the first is regarding what needs to be downloaded:

Citation :

What are these and where is the download place? Where are they installed?

The second question is doubt that nobody seems to be able to answer: I've got a win32 environment running windows xp - there's no problem until now. But if I compile ( while running Knoppix ) C sourde code files with GCC ( for example ), is the output compiled files ready to run in Linux? Is Knoppix a cross compiler?

Regards,

Kepler

n°14024
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 01-11-2004 à 14:31:07  

Hi,

BTW - welcome to the boards  :)

I will answer your second question and leave the first one to more experienced people who know how to build a Knoppix CD.

If you compile C source files under Knoppix, yes, they will be usable with a "normal" Linux distribution. It doesn't matter wether you have a Win32 environnement installed on your hard disk or not : Knoppix loads entirely from the CD and runs in memory. It means you have a full Linux environnement running in memory.

To host these files you need only a small readable/writable partition on your hard disk, preferably FAT32 since Linux doesn't work well with XP's NTFS - or a standard ext2/ext3 partition will also do.

Message édité par Profil supprimé le 01-11-2004 à 14:33:17
n°14025
rigel
Posté le 01-11-2004 à 15:20:18  

Hello,

Thank you very much for replying. Only one question: shall I put the Gcc compiler ( or other ) in the new partition? As for knoppix, I'll run it from the CD.

Kind regards,

Kepler

n°14026
Profil sup​primé
Posté le 01-11-2004 à 15:27:55  

GCC should be included with the Knoppix distribution, and I think it is from scratch.

n°14027
P-Y
Profil : Vieux de la vieille
Posté le 01-11-2004 à 21:02:53  

rigel a écrit :

Hi,

I have two doubts, if you don't bother to answer: the first is regarding what needs to be downloaded:

Citation :

What are these and where is the download place? Where are they installed?

The second question is doubt that nobody seems to be able to answer: I've got a win32 environment running windows xp - there's no problem until now. But if I compile ( while running Knoppix ) C sourde code files with GCC ( for example ), is the output compiled files ready to run in Linux? Is Knoppix a cross compiler?

Regards,

Kepler

You can find them here, section "téléchargement" ;)
But I don't understand: You seem to understand french, so why do you write your messages in english? Your french isn't good enough? :??:

Message édité par P-Y le 01-11-2004 à 21:13:46
n°14028
grimms
Pingouin Garou illetre
Profil : Fossile
Posté le 01-11-2004 à 21:10:05  

P-Y a écrit :

You can find them here, section downlad ;)
But I don't understand: You seem to understand french, so why do you write your messages in english? Your french isn't good enough? :??:

Because it's Portuguese ;)

---------------
Quand on boit on ne conduit pas, si on as pas de voiture on economise pour boire
aidez la recherche medical c'est gratuit
pingouin garou/machoc[:grimms]
n°14029
alexpa
freeboxien
Posté le 01-11-2004 à 21:12:26  

P-Y a écrit :

super je vais pouvoir travailler mon anglais

n°14030
rigel
Posté le 01-11-2004 à 21:12:48  

Hi,

Thanks for the tip. As for my french, i had several years of study in school - but that was long ago. Now I can't speak or write french ( I don't remember ), but I understand it perfectly ( written, of course ).

Best regards,

Kepler

n°14031
alexpa
freeboxien
Posté le 01-11-2004 à 21:13:07  

P-Y a écrit :

il écrit peut-être très mal en français

n°14032
alexpa
freeboxien
Posté le 01-11-2004 à 21:13:42  

rigel a écrit :

Hi,

Thanks for the tip. As for my french, i had several years of study in school - but that was long ago. Now I can't speak or write french ( I don't remember ), but I understand it perfectly ( written, of course ).

Best regards,

Kepler

:jap: we understand  :jap:

Message édité par alexpa le 01-11-2004 à 21:14:57
n°14033
P-Y
Profil : Vieux de la vieille
Posté le 01-11-2004 à 21:15:21  

rigel a écrit :

Hi,

Best regards,

Kepler

Ok :). En fait, j'ai exactement le même pb avec l'allemand :whistle:

n°14065
rigel
Posté le 04-11-2004 à 14:44:04  

Hi again,

I had some problems with Knoppix - I only have access to the line command if I enter "Knoppix 2", otherwhise when it shows the command line and I do ENTER it begins to search for current hardware, etc...until it arrives to a screen with a voice telling "initiating starting sequence". After a few seconds, the screen turns black, and there it comes again, the same image with the same voice "initiating starting sequence"...and never stops. So I use the command that was indicated by a member of the Knoppix forum.
Now I have two problem regarding compiling C files with GCC or MAKE - remember please that I'm a newbie: what I want is, from time to time, compile about 10 C source code files to Linux executables. I've already made a partition ( Linux Swap ) with only 16 MB ( my system doesn't let me give more space ) - but there comes my firt doubt: I don't see it in Windows anywhere; so, how can I put the C files that I want to compile there ( in that specific partition )? Can I copy them from a floppy disk to the new partition? But how?

Second: running GCC; I'm in the root of knoppix - What do I do? To wich directory do I move in? What command and where do I run the MAKE utility or GCC itself? What's the path of the partition...? :??:  

I'm a bit lost here...  

Can you help me? This is quite urgent - the person who was compiling my source code to Linux is too busy ( so he says...). I can't depend of him for life.  

Regards,  

Kepler

Message édité par rigel le 04-11-2004 à 14:46:19
  FORUM Rue-Montgallet.com
  OS alternatifs
  Autre

[Topic Unique] Knoppix

© 2000-2024 Forum.rue-montgallet.com - Tous droits réservés